Open Letter

August 21, 2018, by Notes by Tine



Here's to the guy I have never met before. The one I've been eyeing for so long and felt like I knew him for quite a while. I'm sure he saw me once in the crowd without familiarizing the structure of my face. He never knew I was there and never will. I lost count the time we had our eyes in contact. It felt like a moment but actually only lasted for less than a quick second. He was oblivious of my nervous acts every time we cross our paths; the thumping of my heart and the rush I feel in that fast encounter. He is beautiful. And with each passing day I see him, he is even more beautiful. As if that is impossible but that is also an enchanting truth. I became addicted gazing at him as if he is a work of art. His stare at the crowd are melting my knees, hoping it was meant for me. His voice, that I barely heard, was like an old classic song that you've missed.
The scariest thing is, he is like a quicksand that I try to escape but gradually pulling every inch of my emotions back. How can someone be so attached to whom they barely even know? 


Is it possible for someone to feel attached to a stranger? Message me about your thoughts x


What I wear:
Top:Artwork | Bottom:Forever21 | Shoes: Adidas
Shots by: Fatima Sandoval

0 comments

2018 © NOTES BY TINE . Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

STAY CONNECTED